I will call you from an outgoing phone line, number 864-593-1217, at your appointment time.
Basic Qualification for BankruptcyPrior Bankruptcies
- How long in SC?
- What County?
- Persons in Household
- Gross Monthly Income (Before all tax and deductions, the required multiple for a month is 4.33 weeks)
- Last Year’s Gross Income
Trustee’s efforts to liquidate or increase Chapter 13 plan payments: Non exempt equity in assets
- Vehicles Titled in Your Name, Private Party Values
- Rent or Own Your Home, FMV & Mortgage Balance
- Other Real Estate, Other Personal Property of Value
- Last Year’s Tax Refund / All tax returns that you are required to file must be filed prior to filing.
Trustee’s efforts to liquidate or increase Chapter 13 plan payments: Preference and Fraudulent Transfers
Hearing question (transfers):
- Have you transferred money or value (item, property or loan) more than $600 to a friend or family member in the last three years?
Hearing questions (unusual income, spending detail):
- Have you sold real estate or received inheritance in the last 10 years (If you receive inheritance during or 6 months after your bankruptcy, it may be used to pay your creditors).
- Have you settled lawsuits, Workers Compensation claims or withdrawn or closed retirement accounts in the last five years?
- Have you received insurance money from theft fire or other disaster in the last three years?
- Do you gamble?