During our bankruptcy process, you will be asked for the following information:
• Drivers License and Social Security card
• The source, amount, and frequency of your income
• Pay stubs (or equivalent receipt of your source of income) for past six (6) months
• Bank statements for last three months on all accounts (If self employed or if the means test is very close.)
• Tax returns for past two years
• Family court certification of any domestic obligations
• Any legal papers that you have received
• A list of all of your property; Tax bill for any real property deeded to you; tax bill for vehicle (mileage of vehicle).
• Insurance card for your vehicle(s); Insurance information on your home; Life insurance information (including whether whole or term and the cash surrender value).
• Completed Asset, Expense (all utility bills), Creditor Worksheet (Print below)
• Your credit counseling certificate (unless you completed credit counseling through Fresh Start SC)