Thank you for considering us to represent you!
Our bankruptcy process is easy. You work directly with your bankruptcy attorney in a series of four telephone interviews.
During these interviews, you and the attorney review your specific facts to prepare your case and to ensure that you are ready for your bankruptcy hearing. Once your case is prepared, you have a final office appointment to review your case and sign the bankruptcy documents as required by law.
Your payment schedule will determine your case preparation schedule. Your case will be prepared in stages while you are making payments and you may refer your creditors to our office for all communication once you make your first payment.
Your case preparation schedule will include the following four phone appointments and one office appointment:
- Required Documents Review (PHONE)
- Statement of Financial Affairs & Income Verification (PHONE)
- Property and Expenses (PHONE)
- Credit Reports & Added Creditors (PHONE)
- Final Review, Document Signing & Hearing Prep (OFFICE)